- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24 % Greek VAT.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Any modification on VAT number or address, requested after the issuing of the invoice, will result in an administrative fee of € 20.
- Registration fees are based on the date of the receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Time (GMT +2), on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the higher registration fee will be applied.
- An email/ letter of receipt will be sent to you upon completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk at the conference venue and only if outstanding amount is zero, you will be able to receive the conference documents.
- You may pay your registration fee by credit card or bank transfer.
- Payment by cash will be only accepted on-site.
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline.
- If the payment is not submitted by then, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
Cancellation & Alteration Policy
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to email@example.com , and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until May 1st, 2019 – a full refund will be given less € 20 administration charge.
- No refunds for cancellation of registration after May 6th, 2019.
- After July 1st, 2019 no alterations will be accepted or, therefore, made.
- All refunds will be processed one (1) month after the closing of the conference and bank charges associated with this will be the responsibility of the delegate.
Exception for authors:
– Authors who wish to cancel their registration by May 1st, 2019 in case of non-acceptance of the abstract will receive a 100% refund
Until May 6th, 2019: name changes will be charged €20 administrative fee
From May 7th, 2019: no name changes will be accepted
A fixed price of €50 will be charged for the replacement of lost badges.
For Hospitality Services
PCO CONVIN is the official conference partner for hospitality services (i.e. hotel accommodation, land arrangements etc.) and is the only agency offering hospitality services on behalf of “ENHR 2019 Conference “.
As the official housing agency, PCO CONVIN provides professional customer service & support for all your hospitality needs.
We can secure your room in a wide range of hotels in the area of the conference venue. Early booking is highly recommended.
Individual Reservations : Participants can book their hotel room/ other services online at the official ENHR web site online registration form.
Group Reservations: For group bookings (5 rooms or more) please contact “ENHR” hospitality services team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group reservations are not accepted online as different terms and conditions apply. Indicative benefits for Group Reservations:
- An ideal selection of hotels next to the conference venue and in other central locations.
- Group check-in.
- Hospitality desk at the hotel during conference dates.
- Dedicated personnel before the conference and onsite to support your stay in Athens.
Hotel Reservation Terms
- Room rates are quoted in Euro, per room, per night, including Buffet Breakfast and VAT.
- Please note that a new tax is charged for Greek accommodation units and imposed as of January 1st, 2018. According to this “stayover tax”, the amount of 1,50 euros will be applied in three-star hotels, 3,00 euros in four-star hotels and 4,00 euros in 4* Superior and 5-star hotels, on top of the room rate per night. These amounts should be paid directly at the hotel by the participants.
- Check-in time is 14:00, check-out time is 12:00.
- Rooms are available from August 27th, 2019 until August 30th, 2019. Any query for extension of dates will be handled upon request and is subject to hotels’ availability.
- The official accommodation partner for the ENHR 2019 Conference is PCO-CONVIN. Any queries regarding the accommodation should be addressed only to PCO-CONVIN. Please note that hotels will not accept any changes, cancellations or payments directly except the stayover tax direct settlement mentioned above.
- No reservation will be handled without the accommodation form fully completed and accompanied by the full credit card details or bank transfer receipt for the payment (full payment of 3-night stay).
- Pre & post conference date bookings must be fully paid upon confirmation of the availability. Any unpaid accommodation extensions will be released within four (4) working days from the initial request and will be again afterwards subject to availability.
- A pre booking confirmation will be sent by email within 5 working days of the properly filled in accommodation form receipt and relevant payment.
- The final confirmation of the reservation will be sent after full payment has been received. If not received, the Organizing Secretariat will have the right to cancel the reservation.
- The accommodation bookings of the ENHR 2019 Conference are group bookings responsibly communicated, confirmed and finalized by PCO-CONVIN to the hotels. Therefore, no voucher or reference number is required for the check-in of the guests. The participants will demonstrate for the check-in their official documentation (passport, identity card). A reference of participation in the ENHR Conference as well as a hardcopy of hotel confirmation provided by PCO-CONVIN during correspondence are optional.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
- In case taxes and / or VAT change, the Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to change the rates accordingly.
- All bank charges associated with any refund will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- You are kindly requested to advise the Organizing Secretariat for any special requirements you may have (disabled person, specific dietary requirements, non-smoking room etc.) at email@example.com
Cancellation & Alteration Policy
Any cancellation of your hotel bookings is acceptable only in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and will be subject to the following conditions:
- For written cancellations received until May 6th, 2019 a charge of one (1) night stay will apply.
- For written cancellations received between May 7th and June 21st, 2019 a charge of two (2) nights’ stay will apply.
- No refund is given for any cancellation received after June 21st, 2019.
- In case of change of the arrival date, or check-in time, please inform the Organizing Secretariat in advance, so that your reservation will not be considered as non-show.
- Full cancellation fees apply for Non-shows.
Alterations / Name changes
- Name changes to the room bookings should be communicated simultaneously in writing by e-mail to email@example.com, otherwise the initial reservation will be automatically considered as cancelled.
- In case of name change until June 28th, 2019 an administration charge of 30€ applies (per room).
- In case of name change from June 29th to July 26th, 2019 an administration charge of 60€ applies (per room).
- After July 26th, 2019 no alterations/ name changes will be accepted or, therefore, made.
- Alterations in the total days of stay will be subject to the cancellation policy hereby mentioned.
By registering, you accept as well to respect on site the following instructions:
- The “Harokopio University of Athens” is a non-smoking venue.
- Hazardous substances are not allowed in the premises.
- Safety & security measures need to be respected.
Liability and Insurance
No right to further claims or waiving of fees will arise should the “CONFERENCE” be obliged to alter the programming of conference proceedings.
Participants are encouraged to arrange their own insurance for cancellation, travel, loss of personal possessions, accident etc. on their own behalf. The Organisers accept no liability.
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, the “CONFERENCE” shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
Data Privacy Statement
In order for the Organiser(s) to process the present form, all the information you supply is required and it will be held in the customer data files. It may be used for marketing and communication purposes by the Organisers and their contractors only. You have the absolute right to access, amend and oppose any use of this personal data by writing to the “CONFERENCE” e-mail address or by using the “Contact Us” form.
You are strongly advised to be alert for unauthorized agents who may contact you directly by email or phone, offering their services.
PCO CONVIN is the only authorized agency, as the officially appointed Conference Secretariat.